The Brother printer is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity to connect wirelessly directly from your smart device or tablet. Brother printer offline on Mac is a common problem that occurs while installing the Brother Printer Drivers. If you have any issues with the printer offline on mac devices then fix it by following the simple step by step
- Download the driver according to your model from the official website of printer.
- Unzip the downloaded file then select all three files and go to next step.
- Select installation folder then click on next button.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install Brother Printer Drivers on Mac.
How do i stop my brother printer from going offline on mac
The first thing that you need to do is update your Mac’s firmware. Check if you have updated your Mac OS with the latest version (10.11 or 10.12). If not, then download it from the Apple store. After updating your Mac’s firmware, restart your machine and check if it works properly now or not. If yes, then go ahead and check Brother printer IP address on Mac is one of the most common issues faced by printer users. It is quite frustrating when you have to face this issue repeatedly. Sometimes, you may not be able to connect your printer with your Mac and other times, it may not be able to print even if connected and shows offline message. In such cases, you will have to resolve Brother Printer IP Address issue on Mac.
- Choose a sharing option from System Preferences > Sharing system preferences > turn on AirPrint & Apple File Service Sharing.
- Next, click on AirPrint & Apple File Service in Sharing preferences pane.
- Click on Add button, enter your Wi-Fi password and then click Allow Access button.
- Go back to System Preferences > Sharing > turn on AirPrint & Apple File Service Sharing again and then click OK button.
- If you use Bonjour over Wi-Fi network, go back to Airprint & Apple File Service Preferences pane and check Bonjour option from there.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Why is my Brother printer says offline on Mac Computer?
Ans: Printer says offline on Apple computer that mean one of the software or hardware is not up-to-dated. Make sure evevy elements of the printer is in a right way.
Q : How to fix Brother printer offline on mac?
Ans: To connect your Brother printer with Mac, you must install the drivers for your Brother Printer on your computer. If you have installed the driver correctly, printer turn online.