What to do when my canon mg3600 printer says it is offline and not responding on the computer. In such circumstances, check the printers “softwares and hardwares” properly. Further, go to the printer setting on the computer device and see the printer status. Download the latest canon printer drivers from the official website and activate the software. Once printer drivers are installed, reboot the computer, turn printer offline to online, and print a test page.
How to Fix canon mg3600 offline mac
Printer is offline on the Mac computer, might be because of invalid version of the printer drivers fault in hardwares such as Ethernet cable, or paper jam, ink cartridge issues.
- Go to the Apple computer’s system and preferences and open the printer setting.
- Now, right-click on the printer model and reset printing system.
- Re-connect mac and printer with the wire or wireless.
- Next, go to the printer and scan, and update the softwares if required.
Steps to fix canon mg3600 printer offline windows 11
Printer shows offline messages in windows 10, or windows 11. Both windows version users follow the similar steps to troubleshoot the canon printer offline problems. Before any activity make sure printers have sufficient versions of printers drivers as well as hardwares that is connected to the printer, computer, power, and Wi-Fi router.
- Go to the computer start button and search for “control panel”.
- Click on “Hardware and Sound” and click on “devices and Printers”.
- Right-click on the printer model and see what’s printing and remove all pending jobs.
- Now, again right-click on the printer model and set printer as default printer.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to get my canon mg3600 printer offline to online?
Ans: Go to the desktop control panel and open printers settings. Next, right-click on the printer and remove the printer model. Hence, check the “Hardwares” of the printer and click to add the printer again. Thus, desktop search for available printer and click to install it.
Q: Why does my canon mg 3600 printer keep going offline?
Ans: Canon printer not responding on computer might be either softwares of hardwares is behind it. Make sure the printer and computer are using appropriate Hardwares and Softwares as per requirements.