Why is my canon tr4500 not responding, showing an offline message on the computer continuously. If the Printer is Offline, make sure Machine is connected with the power cable, Ethernet Cable, ink cartridge, and no paper jam error etc. Thus, check the printer “softwares and hardwares”, and turn printer offline to online.
Why is my canon tr4500 printer says offline on Mac Devices
It is quite possible to ask what does it mean when the printer is offline on a Mac, or what to do when the printer is offline. Printer is offline means the printer is not connected with the mac computer.
- First, go to the Mac’s software settings and check the printer softwares updates status.
- Next, Connect printer and canon tr4500 with the similar wifi network.
- Open the web browser in mac and download the latest version of printer drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the drivers.
- Now, go to the Mac devices control panel and “system and preferences”.
- Open “Print and Scan”, and click on the – (minus), and remove the printer.
- Next, click on the + (plus) and search for canon tr4500 printer.
- Check the printers list and click to add the printer.
Why is my canon tr4500 printer offline
When the printer says offline, and does not print documents. Reason behind it may be the printer drivers version. Install or update the latest version of canon printer drivers on Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer.
- Go to the desktop start button and search for the “control panel”.
- Next, click on the “Hardware and Sound”.
- Now, click on the “Devices and Printers”.
- Further, scroll to the printers section and right-click on your printer model tr4500.
- right-click on the printer and set as default printer.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Why does the canon tr4500 keeps going offline?
Ans: Due to old versions of softwares, or faults in hardwares such as paper jam, ink issues, power supply, or poor network signals etc.
Q: How to fix canon tr4500 printer offline problems?
Ans: Go to the printer setting via control panel. Find your local printer and right-click on the printer model. Furthermore, see what’s printing and cancel all pending jobs. Again right-click on the printer and use the printer offline.