Printer is connected but not printing because it says canon ts3300 is offline. Most effective way to fix printer offline errors is by restarting the computer and printer. If printers do not turn online then update the printer drivers as per computer operating version requirement and set printer as default printer.
How to fix canon ts3300 offline printer on computer
There are various ways to fix a canon ts3300 offline printer on PC. First of all printer users need to find the issues behind the offline error. It might be printer softwares, hardwares, paper jam, IP Address, ink cartridge, network issues etc. Go to the computer control panel and open printers list Menu. Next, right click on the printer model and remove from the devices. Further follow the steps and guidelines to troubleshoot printer offline errors.
- Connect the computer with the wifi router and open the web browser.
- Go to the canon printer official website and search for printer ts300 drivers.
- Click to download the softwares bundle as per computer requirements.
- Open the download folder on the desktop and click to install the drivers.
- Now reboot the computer and open the control panel on the computer.
- Go to the “Printers and Scanners”, and click on the “Add a Printer”.
- PC search for available printers and click to add the printer.
Steps to Fix canon ts3300 offline printer on Mac
It is quite easy to fix canon ts3300 offline problems on apple devices. Simply, visit the canon com ijsetup and download the latest version of ts300 printer’s softwares. Further, install the drivers and open the system and preferences on the Mac computer. Click on the “printers and faxes”, and open the printer Menu screen. Next click on the +(plus) icon and search for the local printer. Click to add the printer on mac and test a print a page.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Why is my canon ts3300 printer saying its offline?
Ans: When the printer’s softwares is outdated, or the printer is not connected to the wifi router. Then, the printer shows offline messages.
Q: What to do if my canon printer is offline?
Ans: Check the printer hardwares and softwares along with the paper jam error, and ink cartridge etc.